Industrial Ultrasound Cleaning Covered with Cooling Coils For Prevent Chemical Evaporation.
1. Rinse sump with heating & ultrasonic units
2. Boil sump with heating
3. Both sumps above are covered with cooling coils to prevent chemical evaporation.
4. Temperature range 30 – 100 degrees C
5. Rinse sump install ultrasonic transducers
6. Material SS 304
7. Timer – 1-60 minutes with alarm sound & light
8. Separated lid, can remove be slide by hand.
9. Machine with wheels, two wheels with brake.
10. Machine with filter and pump
11. Water separation arrangement
12. Mount the Ultrasonic generation unit inside the machine.
Custom size and options according to the customers’ request.
Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by high-frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal in the fluid. Microscopic bubbles are formed, and they implode violently causing cavitation which creates an intense scrubbing action on the surface of the item being cleaned. The bubbles are small enough to penetrate microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and consistently.
Ultrasonic cleaning is extremely effective at removing dirt and grime which would normally require tedious manual cleaning by hand. It has been used to clean a wide variety of instruments and mechanical parts such as carburetors, returning them to almost “like new” condition without damage to delicate parts.