Ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine is based on the cavitation effect caused by high-frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal in the fluid. Microscopic bubbles are formed, and they implode violently causing cavitation which creates an intense scrubbing action on the surface of the item being cleaned. The bubbles are small enough to penetrate microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and consistently.
Ultrasonic cleaning is extremely effective at removing dirt and grime which would normally require tedious manual cleaning by hand. It has been used to clean a wide variety of instruments and mechanical parts such as carburetors, returning them to almost “like new” condition without damage to delicate parts.
1, Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
2, SUS stainless steel lid, basket, and housing.
3, Drainpipe on the side for easy draining and cleaning.
4, Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
5,Digital temperature controller:0-80 degree.
6, Digital ultrasonic timer:1-99 mins adjustable.
7, Tank and other metal parts are grounded(ESD-safe)
8, Side handles for easy handing.
Benefits of ultrasonic cleaning:
- Fast – short cycle times
- Powerful – cleans even the hardest impurities effectively
- Pervasive – cleans all surfaces where the liquid has contact, also complex structures with holes and channels
- Precise – removes even the smallest particles down to micron grade
- Versatile – works well with a wide range of different chemicals
- Environmentally friendly – a water-based and energy-efficient process